Respiratory Therapist Paid Per Service
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Belleville, IL 62223
Respiratory Therapist Paid Per Service
Requisition ID 2021-10562
Category Healthcare Practitioners and Technicians
Position Type Perm Part-Time
Address 6500 West Main Street
Address 2 Suite .#38
Postal Code 62223
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is still hiring to help serve our patients during this time of the COVID 19
As your Home Respiratory and DME equipment and services provider, our number one priority is the safety of our patients and our employees. PPE is provided to all of our employees that will have contact with patients.
We have implemented the following measures:
We are maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet in both the workplace and during home delivery/pickup, whenever possible.
- We are asking patients to complete a screening questionnaire to determine high-risk situations for our employees.
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures for all of our equipment.
- We are communicating frequently with our employees regarding the latest guidance from the CDC.
- Rotech is a federal contractor and certain contracts require our employees to provide proof of the COVID 19 Vaccination.
We are seeking a qualified Respiratory Therapist (RRT / CRT / RN) to join the Rotech team. This position responsible for providing clinical patient services and support within the location.
This position is a Paid Per Service / Paid Per Job / Paid Per Set-Up. Want extra money on top of your other job?? Want to work PT or FT?? This would be perfect for you! Work your own hours, create your own schedule. The more set-ups you complete, the more money you will make. Doesn’t that sound sweet? Apply now to have the schedule that you want to work, as many or little hours that you want
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- Degree in respiratory therapy or related science is preferred
- Completion of an accredited program/degree in respiratory care preferred
- Must be licensed in primary state of home office and may be required to obtain license in neighboring states
- Credentials as a respiratory therapist , Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT); RRT/CRT is preferred but other medical credentials may be acceptable (e.g., RN) depending upon state licensure laws
- Home respiratory care experience is preferred
- Maintain CEUs as required by state law, and if not required by state law, then maintain a minimum of 4 CEUs per year
- Nursing or other paramedical training may be acceptable depending upon state licensure laws
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Deductive problem solving skills
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with physicians, location employees and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) or Home Medical Equipment (HME)
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Make appropriate recommendations for changes to patient care as dictated by patient assessment
- Multi-task along with attention to detail
- Read and successfully interpret written directions and/or instructions in English
- Review patient charts and discern compliance with Rotech’s policies and procedures
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency and responsiveness to physicians, location employees and patients
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Available for on-call assignments as needed
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Requires contact with patients and equipment with potential exposure to contagious pathogens
- Requires occasional lifting and transporting of patient equipment
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications; Word and Excel
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Office and warehouse environments
- Travel via automobile to patient’s homes, referral sources and meetings
- Maybe required to use a personal vehicle (depending on the location) for business activities with reimbursement
- Occasionally works alternative schedules to accommodate clinics
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Bonus and Incentive Opportunities (Non-Exempt and Exempt)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Telephone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
Make the Right Move, Create your Profile and Submit your Resume TODAY!!The hiring manager reviews resumes and contacts applicants that have related experience to the applied position. To view the status of a position that you submitted your profile / resume to, Sign into your account. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK FACEBOOKLINKEDIN
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE*
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.