Digital Business Analyst Intern
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Naperville, IL 60564
Ecolab is seeking a Digital Business Analyst Intern on our Commercial Digital Solutions team to help achieve goals through projects that translate business needs into new products, services, and applications. The primary objective of a Digital Business Analyst Intern is helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners. This intern will be a key contributor in managing, leading, and innovating around several different software application environments.
It’s time your talents took off – join our early career program and challenge yourself to create innovative solutions for real-world problems!
What’s in it For You:
- 10-12-week paid summer internship for you to grow both professionally and personally
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- Apply what you learn in the classroom to meaningful projects that have genuine business impact
- Grow your professional network through one-on-one meetings with Ecolab leaders, professional development workshops, and peer get togethers
- Finish your internship with a realistic job preview of what a “day in the life” of an Ecolab associate looks like
- Be considered for a full-time job offer (to start upon graduation) at the end of a successful internship with us.
What You Will Do:
- Works with technical and business partners to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs while driving satisfaction with various stakeholders
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements
- Assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands
- Coordinate project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Engage in user testing, pilot testing, and project launches
- Monitor and track the success metrics around projects and platforms
- Obtain key inputs from architecture leads and identify solution interdependencies
- Engage with the business and various users to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing solutions
- Assist in leading high-level project plans and communicating status updates to stakeholders
- Leverage ideas, suggestions, and innovations in ways that make them accessible across all business units
- Proactively resolve customer satisfaction issues
- Positions located in Saint Paul, MN or Naperville, IL
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, IS, Business Analytics, Computer Science, or a related field
- Expected graduation date of December 2022 or May/June 2023
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Must be authorized to work in the US without any sponsorship, now and anytime in the future
- Ability to work with business, engineering, and R&D teams to translate needs to Application Development teams
- Effective oral communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independentlyand as a member of a multi-disciplinary team while handling multiple tasks or projects
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.