Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Hanover Park, IL 60133
Requisition Number: 80141
As a IntegrationCoordinatorat Insight, you’llbe responsible for preparing and maintaining the production schedule based on lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.You’ll be the one to ensurethat the production department has all the raw materials they need in order to fulfill the production schedule.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Analyzesdistribution and production capacities and performs mathematical calculations to determine production schedule is attainable.
- Plan and schedulefloor for each operation according to routings sequences and lead times.
- Update ship schedules based on job status and shortages of manufactured and purchased parts.
- Release job orders to the shop floor and track inventory usage.
- Complete production reports on orders, inventory levels and forecast weekly and month levels of shipments.
- Meetwith production supervisors to determine status of schedule / projects.
- Ensureproduction plan supports sales plan and inventory targets (lead times, lot sizes, safety stock, etc.); you may need to adjustproduction schedulesas needed to meet customer expectations.
- Participate in Department/Production specific projects.
- Communicate concerns regarding manufacturing performance issues as necessary.
- Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- A Bachelor’s degree and3 years’ experience in production planning, production scheduling and inventoryOR7 years’ experience in production planning, production scheduling and inventory planning
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, peers, and customers
- Strong analytical skills, process oriented and ability to develop actionable plans
- Ability to identify issues and take corrective/preventative actionsalong with the ability to work in fast paced, ever changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and email programs. Prior SAP experience is a big plus!
- Must demonstrate flexibility to changing priorities, deadlines, demands and assignments as needed
- An understanding of lean-manufacturing principles
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position,.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked .#430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, .#14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked .#23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, .#70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and .#7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
- Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today’s talent leadstomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight:.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes:Hanover Park||Illinois (US-IL)||United States (US)||None|| None||US – Hanover Park, IL||
Insight is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law