Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60606
Ocean Tomo offers an entrepreneurial environment where you will work at the intersection of financial theory and cutting-edge technology. We value creativity, curiosity, and problem solving. We require flexibility, dedication and initiative. In return, we provide exceptional opportunities. We are often asked to apply advanced financial and economic principles to assist in the evaluation of emerging technologies or technology-rich corporations.
As a Manager in the Financial Experts practice area, you will focus on the daily management of litigation engagements. Some of the responsibilities include meeting with clients and/or counsel to collect information for the creation of reports and financial analyses/models, analyzing and critiquing opposing parties’ claims, managing Analysts and working closely with the Managing Directors of the firm.
• Creating complex financial models on client businesses and products
• Writing reports, presentations and other materials
• Daily management of engagements including meetings with clients and counsel
• Critiquing opposing parties’ claims
• Directing analyst efforts in preparing models, reports and research and other activities on the engagement
• Synthesizing financial, marketing and other documents
• Managing small to medium sized projects independently
• Training of analysts on technical concepts
• Assisting with practice development efforts of the Directors and Managing Directors
• Playing a supporting role in identifying and exploring new business opportunities
Established in 2003, Ocean Tomo, LLC, is the leading Intellectual Capital Merchant Banc™ firm. The company provides financial products and services related to intellectual property, including expert testimony, valuation, research, ratings, investments, risk management and transactions. Ocean Tomo assists clients – corporations, law firms, governments and institutional investors – in realizing Intellectual Capital Equity® value broadly defined.
Applicants MUST submit resumes through our website at www.oceantomo.com.
Local candidates preferred as relocation package is not available.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
We value diversity and inclusion in our workplace.
Ocean Tomo, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.