Safety Violation Processor
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Addison, IL 60101
We are looking for administrative skilled candidates with good problem-solving abilities for the position of Safety Violation Processor. This position will require strong attention to detail, a high level of quality, strong problem solving skills, dependability and demonstrated priority and time management skills.
This position will report within the Operations Group and will report to the Safety Processing Supervisor.
This position will require spending a lot of time in front of a computer.
- Process photo enforcement camera violations using web-based tools
- Meet production and quality goals
- Other office/clerical duties as assigned
- Strong communication, both verbal and written, and the ability to determine the proper medium of communication based on issues at hand.
- Professionalism and the ability to work well with different groups of people are important
- Quality driven, strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet all assigned deadlines in a rapidly changing and high pressure environment
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) with the ability to learn and navigate a variety of computer systems/software
- Minimum of 18 years of age with a High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass full background check and drug screening
- Reliable vehicle and up to date vehicle insurance is a must
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment
35 – 40 hour Work week
Pay based on experience
1727 South Indiana Avenue
Chicago, IL 60616