Hydraulic Press Operator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Aurora, IL 60598-0561
Facilities is located in Alsip, IL.
Hiring Immediately!! On behalf of our client, a leading producer and manufacturer of professional grade coatings, sealants, and adhesives, we are looking to hire full-time production operator team members to join their expanding team. If you have Batchmaking or Press Operator experience and you are looking for a great company to work for with great benefits, opportunities to grow your career, and you meet the qualifications and skills requirements, please submit your resume for immediate consideration. Manufacturing facility location in Alsip, IL.
Primary responsibilities as Production Operator will include:
• Raw Material Handling – Transporting, staging, counting and documenting raw materials.
• Batch Production – Measuring, adding, mixing and blending raw materials into finished batches.
• Filling – Transporting, weighing, and packaging products into customer containers for shipment.
• Performing work in compliance with standard operating procedures and rotating through various stations where needed, to ensure production needs are met.
• Ensuring proper material & lot identification and traceability.
• Playing an active role with the team members to meet company goals.
• Operating equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
• Maintaining an organized, clean and safe work environment.
• Complying with safety policies by participating in the plant’s safety program and being proactive with Safety concerns.
• Completing routine paperwork and documentation.
• Completing required safety and job training.