Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
If you are a licensed attorney, this well-known company might like you to join their team via Robert Half. If you are eager to learn from an experienced partner with an interest in furthering their career and looking for an opportunity where you will thrive, this could be the job for you. This contract Attorney position is fully remote based in Elk Grove, IL
How you will make an impact
- Legal research and drafting of a wide range of legal documents
- Supporting attorneys and staff within the practice groups department
- Communicate with clients and the counsel for the other side
- Analyze and summarize legal documentsRequirements – Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize client matters and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Licensed attorney
- Solid understanding of intellectual property
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Stellar academic credentials and references
If you are a self-starter, this could be a great opportunity for you to grow your legal career. This job can offer you a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package. We want to hear from anyone looking for work who loves working in a strong team-oriented environment. Your career will start moving in the right direction, if you contact us today.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.