skip to main content

Important Notice

It appears you are using an older version of your browser. While some functions will be available, IllinoisJobLink.com works best with a modern browser such as the ones provided by:

Please download and install the latest version of the browser of your choice. We apologize for any inconvenience.



Job Search

Enter your search criteria into the boxes below, then click the search icon or press Enter. In the What box, enter the job title, keywords, or job posting number. In the Where box, enter a city, state or zip code. In the Within box enter the number of miles around the location entered. If either the Where or Within boxes are going to be used, then both boxes are required. To narrow your search results, use the “Refine Search” filters on the left by selecting a category. The number next to each filter indicates the number of results currently in the system using that filter, plus your current search criteria. If zero jobs meet the criteria, the filter will not display for selection. Results do not include indeed.com jobs. Filters can be removed by selecting the link you want to remove in the “Filtered By” section. Searches can be saved by entering a unique name in the Label field and selecting the “Save search as” button.

1 - 5 of 5 matches in 0.006 seconds
Full Stack Software Developer (6972035)
Last Updated: 2019-11-08
Employer: NICE Systems, Inc.
Location: Chicago, IL


Software Developer – Full-Stack
Chicago or Austin

BRIEF DESCRIPTION:

NICE-Mattersight is looking for an entry-level Full-Stack Developer to join our Capture & Analytics development team. NICE-Mattersight is a leader in big data and enterprise analytics. Our platform, captures, analyzes, and creates insight from unstructured conversations, emails, employee…

Account Executive - Remote - Central (6972034)
Last Updated: 2019-11-08
Employer: NICE Systems, Inc.
Location: Chicago, IL



This is a REMOTE role.

NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader with a market cap of $7 Billion. We are seeking a consultative, collaborative Account Executive to largely act as a hunter targeting enterprise accounts. About 25% of the accounts have existing business, with the remaining ~75% of…

Strategic Account Executive (Health and Education - Central (6968457)
Last Updated: 2019-11-07
Employer: NICE Systems, Inc.
Location: Chicago, IL


Strategic Account Executive
Health and Education – Central Region
Locations: Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, OR St. Louis, MO

Seize your chance to be a leader as we create something BIG! The contact center market is at the early stages of moving to the cloud (only 15% penetration…

Sr. District Sales Manager (Mid-West Region) (6968456)
Last Updated: 2019-11-07
Employer: NICE Systems, Inc.
Location: Chicago, IL


Sr. District Sales Manager
Locations: Chicago, IL

The Sr. District Sales Manager is responsible for seeking and maintaining relationships with NICE inContact Sales Partners and identifying sales opportunities and building market share in their regions. This position is required to increase revenue streams in small business, commercial, government, and contact…

Project Manager (6968455)
Last Updated: 2019-11-07
Employer: NICE Systems, Inc.
Location: Chicago, IL


Project Manager
Chicago or Minneapolis

Who is NICE Mattersight?
Mattersight is a leader in enterprise analytics focused on customer and employee interactions and behaviors. We have analyzed over a billion interactions for leading healthcare, travel and hospitality, financial, insurance, tech, telecom, utilities and other clients, and built more than 10…

Legend

  • Registered Apprenticeship