It appears you are using an older version of your browser. While some functions will be available, IllinoisJobLink.com works best with a modern browser such as the ones provided by:
Please download and install the latest version of the browser of your choice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
School Psychologist (6965753)
Last Updated: 2019-11-06
Location: Peoria, IL
1. Conduct a needs assessment and delineate psychological services.
2. Assess children’s difficulties through appropriate testing and diagnostic procedures.
3. Participate in staff conferences concerning individual cases and recommend placement in programs of Special Education and/or other appropriate programs.
4. Provide counseling and psychological follow-up activities.
- Registered Apprenticeship