at Huron Consulting Group in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We collaborate with education organizations to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to drive innovation, create sustainable funding streams and deliver better student outcomes.
Today, leaders of higher education institutions and academic medical centers are spending too much time reacting to market forces, rather than focusing on the essential priorities that help students, faculty and staff thrive. The most productive path forward requires an intentional approach and innovative thinking, whereby stakeholders across the entire institution rally around a shared vision and embrace the hard work of effecting change.
You’ll help our clients to achieve organizational effectiveness, improve student outcomes, implement new technologies and align resources and investments to ensure long-term sustainability.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
Our client’s technology needs are unique and so we are constantly on the look-out for outstanding consultants with different types and levels of expertise and knowledge who can uncover, untangle, and tackle the biggest challenges facing the industry. In this fast-paced environment, you will thrive with minimal oversight, flexibility, adaptability and resilience. Your attention to the details and passion and courage to deliver innovative results to our clients separates you from your peers. And your ability to listen and respond persuasively and masterfully to clients, especially in difficult situations, brings forth your artistry of consulting.
The Oracle Integrations Consulting Associate will be responsible for assisting in the designing of project solutions with the Oracle Cloud platform. In this capacity the Oracle Integrations Consulting Associate will have a solid understanding of Oracle standard applications, web application development, and Oracle Cloud integration.
Let’s get to work – together.
+ U.S. work authorization required
- Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent as this position is a coding /software development role
- Experience performing in the role of a technical lead and/or developer
- Prior technical experience with Oracle Cloud or with integration products such as Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Dell Boomi, or Mulesoft
- Prior technical experience building integrations or data conversion programs using RESTful and SOAP APIs.
- Experienced in gathering system requirements, identifying resources, and estimating timelines for project completion.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze the application needs and determines most appropriate strategy and design to meet business requirements, increase cost effectiveness and ensure infrastructure stability.
- Experience in troubleshooting the technical components of a vendor purchased application and its associated back-end processes and integrated applications.
- Experience designing and implementing web services for real-time data integration with SaaS or PaaS solutions
- Experience with all aspects of the software life cycle and development methodologies
- Experience with Oracle HCM, Financials, Supply Chain, or ERP Cloud modules
- Previous experience in providing technical support for Oracle Cloud
- Proven ability to deliver custom Oracle enterprise applications and integration.
- Experience with integrating Oracle products to other vendor applications
- Experience developing system processes, procedures, and practices for maintaining the application systems, and their infrastructure and architecture environments.
Willingness to travel to clients up to 50%
The estimated base salary range for this job is $95,000 – $125,000. The range represents a good faith estimate of the range that Huron reasonably expects to pay for this job at the time of the job posting. The actual salary paid to an individual will vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to specific skills or certifications, years of experience, market changes, and required travel. This job is also eligible to participate in Huron’s annual incentive compensation program, which reflects Huron’s pay for performance philosophy. Inclusive of annual incentive compensation opportunity, the total estimated compensation range for this job is $106,400 – $147,500. The job is also eligible to participate in Huron’s benefit plans which include medical, dental and vision coverage and other wellness programs. The salary range information provided is in accordance with applicable state and local laws regarding salary transparency that are currently in effect and may be implemented in the future.
United States of America
Residents of the state of Colorado may receive salary range information for this job through this link .
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account