at Coilcraft in Cary, Illinois, United States
Coilcraft is a successful, privately held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunication, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics.
We have an opening for a Technical Marketing Engineer. The ideal candidate will possess both strong technical knowledge and an ability to turn customer and market data into new product initiatives.
- Engage with customers to identify market needs and translate those needs into actionable new product initiatives.
- Continuously monitor upcoming technological trends and assess/communicate potential opportunities with appropriate internal teams.
- Collaborate with designers of Coilcraft products concerning applications and customer challenges.
- Work independently and in coordination with Coilcraft product designers to obtain data and provide technical content for Coilcraft product datasheets, application notes, and web tools.
- Prepare and present technical training, both in person and virtual, for internal and external audiences.
- Respond to relevant customer technical questions received via company website.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics.
- 5+ years' experience in a Technical Marketing or Product Development role.
- Knowledge of electronic component industry and relevant markets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with public speaking for both small and large audiences.
- Willingness to travel 20% - 30% to customer visits when regular travel resumes.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.