at SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital in Centralia, Illinois, United States
Provides comprehensive assessment, diagnosis and treatment of mental, emotional, behavioral, addictive and developmental disorders and disabilities using specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
Provides comprehensive assessments and diagnoses using specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills for potential admission, including telehealth assessments.
- Develops a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan and goals for the patient and provides psychotherapy, group, and family therapy if applicable.
- Collaborates with other members of the multidisciplinary team, as appropriate, to develop treatment goals for the patient. May participate in multidisciplinary patient care conferences discussing information obtained from patient assessments, updates, treatment plans.
- Provides appropriate documentation of all pertinent information obtained in interviews, consultation with other healthcare professionals, referrals, contacts and supportive services provided to each patient. Completes necessary documentation and reporting in accordance with departmental standards and Federal and State regulations.
- Provides direct clinical supervision to interns and assigned staff.
- Performs discharge planning.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.