at Aerotek in Buffalo Grove, Illinois, United States
CURRENTLY HIRING AUTOMATION TECHNICIANS IN BUFFALO GROVE ON A 3RD SHIFT!!! DIRECT HIRE POSITION!!
—3RD SHIFT IS 6PM-6AM ROTATING SHIFT, pay between $30-35/hr based on experience with a 10% shift differential for the overnight shift!!
$5000 Sign on Bonus after 45 days!!
*Maintain continuous system operation by adjusting, repairing, replacing, or modifying automation/robotic system components
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and components and return to serviceability
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance actions on all subsystems and related components
- Perform preventative maintenance of robotic and process support equipment
- Understanding of PLCs
- Read and interpret electrical schematics, mechanical diagrams including complex automated system drawings.
- Proper use of power tools and measuring equipment
- Strong awareness of safety
- Analyzes engineering test results, and implements changes to resolve problems.
- Assist automation team in the qualification process of automated systems.
- Records procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or method.
- Maintains software, documentation and equipment to the latest revision or operational specifications.
- Assists engineers in developing and designing hardware and software required for all automation solutions per specifications.
- Trains other technicians and operators on products, processes and equipment.
Please call Sarah at (847)580-2846 if interested as these positions are moving quick!
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.