at IFS North America in Itasca, Illinois, United States
IFS is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Partner Marketing Manager. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of the IFS and IFS partner GTM strategy and work directly with partners and SI’s (regional and global) to develop and deliver marketing programs that acquire new customers, as well as retain and grow existing customers. You will be responsible for working with our global marketing team to design messaging and enable campaign strategies to help grow the IFS partner network, along with helping the partner network generate pipeline. You will act as the primary partner marketing contact for the North America team participating in regular team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions. You will also act as the primary marketing contact and consultant the strategic partnership, defining the regional strategy as well as building and executing annual joint marketing plans and programs. You will constantly monitor administer IFS utilization of Partner Market Development Funds (MDF), including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and compliance for internal marketing teams and partners.
The ideal candidate has experience in B2B enterprise technology marketing, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in managing to partner marketing and building top of funnel pipeline.
- Develop and execute best-in-class marketing plans with key partners that effectively drive awareness and adoption of IFS partner solutions
- Work closely with partner leaders to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives
- Define regional joint marketing plans with strategic partners
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics
- Work closely with top IFS partners to build joint value proposition messaging and content
- Create innovative programs to scale efforts
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted, measured marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion and metrics.
- Develop marketing roadmaps that connect the dots across channels and deliver a unified and coherent message to target audiences
· Research and pilot new programs and ideas that will drive future success
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders