at PetDine/ ADM in Harvard, Illinois, United States
The position of Production Operator is responsible for working multiple positions on the assembly line, meeting predetermined line speed quota. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practiced in a continuous improvement environment.
- Experience in manufacturing environment is a plus
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation of multiple pieces of equipment
- Assist in installation, maintenance and repair of machinery
- Performs cleaning and inspection
- Identify and correct equipment defects
- Performs the necessary activities to operate, maintain, and clean assigned production equipment
- Identifies and troubleshoots basic machinery and process issues
- Performs equipment changeovers
- Operates material handling equipment such as forklifts, hand trucks, pallet jacks etc.
- Assists in solving problems using analytical troubleshooting, critical thinking and root cause analysis
- Have the physical skills to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Able to work independently and with a team