at Aston Carter in Waukegan, Illinois, United States
- High volume call center, taking 75-100 inbound calls/orders a day in a call center environment
- Entering in high volume orders depending on the dealer calling in
- 60% of calls will result in an order, 40% will be answering general questions from dealers
- Answer and respond to customer phone calls for 1 – 3 core business phone lines. Resolve problems and follow through with Dealer requests based on standardized procedures.
- Process blind and parts request orders either online or manually
- Resolve dealer problems and questions, i.e., product specifications, product offering, installation information, etc.
- Process status, change, and cancellation requests from customers.
- Process requests for repairs, quality inspections, returns, credits, out-of-specs, etc.
- Maintain and provide information for various statistical logs, reports, etc.
- Maintain current product, policy, and procedure information through additional cross-training, phone mail, and e-mail updates
- Perform specific duties and participate in teams as assigned by manager.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 6-months+ of inound Call Center, Customer Service, or Office Phone experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Typing Skills-data entry, order entry
- CRM System or ERP System
- Manufacturing Industry
- Math skills, fractions, addition
- Detail Oriented
- Quick thinking skillsAbout Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.