at PepsiCo Corp in Chicago, Illinois, United States
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo.Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
The Commercial Sales Organization leads strategic planning and directs account retail and foodservice selling for the beverages division. The team seeks to develop the beverage category and identify key priorities for increasing sales with targeted customers. Sales Associate Managers will be put into a 9-12 month rotational program in which they will learn each function of the Division Commercial Sales team: Commercial Planning, Revenue Management, Franchise, Retail and FoodService Sales. Once the rotations are complete, the Sales Associate Manager may be placed on the Division Commercial Sales team.
What you can expect:
From the beginning of their career at PepsiCo, Sales Associate Managers are a part of a robust sales team that uses strategic insights to sell to some of our biggest customers. This role will consist of several immersive rotations in which the Sales Associate Manager works directly with a functional team during critical parts of their business cycles. The Sales Associate manager will execute projects that develop high impact sales initiatives. The work requires an advanced analytical skillset to evaluate the customer and competitive landscape to promote sales growth and customer success. The career path for this position is based upon the PepsiCo Career Growth Model where employees are given opportunities to develop functional excellence, leadership capability, knowledge of the business, and gain a breadth of critical experiences across sales such as customer call ownership, channel strategy, volume forecasting and planning, resource and cost planning and revenue management. These critical experiences can lead to the following: Customer Account Management, Channel Sales Management, Commercial Planning and National Accounts Management
Compensation and Benefits:
* The expected compensation range for this position is between $81,000 - $135,600.
* Location, confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary
* Bonus based on performance and eligibility target payout is 15% of annual salary paid out annually.
* Long term incentive equity may be awarded based on eligibility and performance.
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
* In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
What we’re looking for:
* Master’s Degree or MBA Preferred
* Experience having worked in CPG industry
* Demonstrated interest in pursuing career in sales
* Strong understanding of retail environment - channel & category
* Prior finance, strategy, or analytics experience
* Strong analytical skillset with ability to synthesize complex data from multiple data sources into simple fact-based insights
* Ability to influence, drive results and implement ideas in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
* Ability to identify areas of opportunity and offer meaningful recommendations
* Strong project management/project planning skillset demonstrated through previous relevant work experience and extracurricular involvement
* Strong attention to detail and time management skills with the ability to coordinate many tasks concurrently
* Proven ability to lead and influence team members through previous relevant work experience and extracurricular involvement
* Excellent relationship building, interpersonal, and negotiation skills with knowledge of and ability to influence stakeholders
* Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate within a matrix environment
* Exemplary oral and written communication skills with the ability to tell a story
* Results-orientated team player with strong problem-solving skills
* Ability to effectively manage conflict
* Minimum 2 years of work experience preferably in customer service, retail, or sales
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
* Geographically flexible and willing to relocate
* This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for this role. Please note that all such company vaccine requirements provide the opportunity to request an approved accommodation or exemption under applicable law
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity. Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy