at Optics Planet / Ecentria in Aurora, Illinois, United States
Summary of Job: Daily duties may vary based on departmental volume and employee schedules. This position has a high impact on inventory records and must have a high degree of accuracy.
- Receive Tasks, IM’s, and Emails to will require you to perform spot checks on inventory to confirm accuracy of product and counts and convey results
- Inspect outbound international and domestic shipments for accuracy and completeness, logging errors if they exist and communicating the error to fulfillment team leads and managers
- Run daily reports that will identify products that may have discrepancies and perform cycle counts
- Run daily reports that will identify products that are in multiple locations and perform tasks to consolidate products into a single location
- Adjust product quantities in our warehouse management systems observing proper supervision process
- Cross-train with several other warehouse teams and be able to perform in different warehouse roles from Receiving PO’s to reviewing Customer Returns
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve vendor discrepancies and internal damages to stock on hand
- Assist with any prescribed inventory events such as four wall inventory, cycle counts, bin verifications
- Interact with other employees to immediately resolve inventory issues for fulfillment and receiving teams (Help Desk)
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Experience in distribution center environment preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook
- Ability to use RF scanner and learn multiple software platforms
- Must possess good attendance and performance record
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to sustain a high level of physical activity related to repetitive motion, lifting, carrying and moving a high volume of products and cartons which weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to follow and understand written and verbal instructions which call for multiple different actions based upon product/descriptions, product quantities, product sizes and similar information
- Must be detail-oriented
- Forklift experience preferred
- You must be a U.S. Person as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Medical Insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield, including HSA, HMO, and PPO options.
- Prescription, dental and vision insurance.
- Employer-paid life, AD&D and disability insurance.
- Employer-paid employee assistance program.
- Generous FTO (flexible time off).
- 401k retirement benefits plan with a company match.
- Voluntary legal support services, pet insurance & identity theft protection.
- Salary commensurate with work experience and education.
Ecentria is the winner of many prestigious HR-driven awards, including:
- Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in Chicago, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Top Workplace in Chicago (Chicago Tribune Award), 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
- Best & Brightest Place to Work in the Nation, 2018, 2019