at CTG in Springfield, Illinois, United States
May 10, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client for a SCM Analyst!
Duration: 3 months
The primary purpose of this role is to provide technical support for assigned applications.
• Clinical (RPh, Pharmacy Tech, Nursing) and/or Technical background: is highly desired.
• Configuration experience: it is desired
• Change Control and Technical documentation skills: highly desired
• Work under the direction of the Manager to provide technical application solutions for assigned business areas
• Possess technical knowledge of assigned application technology
• Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs or technical configuration
• Ensure programs meet technical specifications and standards
• Interact with Business and clinical representatives during the software build or configuration and testing process
• Perform technical application configuration and configure /run reports at user request
• Design and execute unit, system and integration test plans for new developments/releases/reports
• Maintain technical documentation based on standard operating procedures in support of the assigned application
• Perform application maintenance activities
• Provide production support as needed
• Assist in resolving support calls escalated by the Service Desk
• Identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize them and systematically remove them so that they do not reoccur in further development work
• Coordinate with Project Managers to ensure project deadlines are met
• Participate in focus groups and workshops, attend vendor training and demonstrations
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
• BA or BS degree preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience.
• 2-5 years industry experience preferred
• 2-5 years experience in providing technical support and maintenance in assigned product preferred
• May require local travel
• May require other travel for business needs
• May require after hours on call support
• Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
For immediate consideration please email email@example.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Systems Analysis
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No