at Mondelez International in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
This is a director level role where you will partner with BU, Region and category leaders to formulate the development of business and/or category strategies, including business model innovation. You will develop and facilitate a robust yearly and multi-year business planning process.
How you will contribute
· Lead the development of long-term visions for key strategic focus areas, develop winning strategies and define clear roadmaps to bring these to life, in partnership with senior leaders across the Enterprise
· Ensure that strategies for key Enterprise priorities are translated into compelling BU business plans
· Lead strategic analysis and deep dives to understand internal/external environment changes, and to develop recommendations on specific ad-hoc strategic questions
· Partner with Communications and Investor Relations teams to drive compelling internal and external communication of our Enterprise Strategy
· Lead the preparation of various Executive level strategic documents
What you will bring:
· Mature, high potential leader comfortable interacting with executive level leaders
· Global, cross-functional business acumen
· Strong strategic skill (synthesizing, framing, analytics, …)
· Strong influencing skills
What you need to know about this position:
-Job specific requirements: Work experience 10+ years
-Location: North America or Europe
Education / Certifications:
MBA, Master of Economics, Management (or comparable)
Job specific requirements:
Work schedule: Hybrid WOW
Travel requirements: 20-30%
Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.