at 10 Roads Express. LLC in Peoria, Illinois, United States
Starting Pay: $28.67 - $31.67 Per Hour* | You will be paid for all drive and on duty time!
Schedule: Peoria, IL to Princeville, IL/Bartonville, IL - Straight Truck, FT | Home Daily!
Days On: Monday - Saturday, split shift
Days Off: Sunday
Start Times: 5:00 AM / 1:30 PM / 4:30 PM (Saturdays)
End Times: 7:45 AM / 6:55 PM / 6:55 PM (Saturdays)
Start Times: 3:50 AM (Mondays) / 5:45 AM / 2:00 PM
End Times: 6:55 AM (Mondays) / 6:55 AM / 5:40 PM
Hours Per Trip: 6-8.42
Hours Per Week: 39.83 AVG
*$23.34 + $3.00 in Weekend Differential Pay (0001 Friday to 2359 Sunday or on any of the 10 Federal Holidays) + $5.11 in Benefit Pay (paid up to 40 hours per week) - Benefit Pay is used to offset monthly health insurance premiums. If you do not take company insurance and provide proof of other sufficient coverage, the Benefit Pay will be added to your wages.
Experience / Background:
- Class C CDL is required
- No DUI in the last five years
- Must be registered with the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse (full query to be run prior to road test; if applicable)
Perks and Benefits:
- Paid vacation after one (1) year (retain vacation date if coming from another mail carrier)
- 10 paid federal holidays
- Internal transfer program after 30 days
- $3 weekend differential (Fri-Sun)
- $500 referral bonus (paid after referred driver is hired and completes one trip)
- Direct deposit
- 401(k) available
- Auto and Home Insurance Discounts
- Benefits after 30 days (spouse and family coverage available) – medical, dental, and vision
- Supplemental coverages available (STD, LTD, cancer, hospital, accident, life, and critical illness)
- Health Spending Account
For more information, please call LeNelle at 844-886-5335, Ext: 1718
Please reference this Job ID #: 189838
10 Roads Express, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.