in County, IL
Position Summary: A Financial Services Representative provides complete customer service on new and existing accounts. Must have complete knowledge of all financial products and services offered by the Bank in order to listen to customer needs and identify appropriate solutions so to strengthen the banking relationship with each customer.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all Bank customers.
- Communicate appropriate Bank products and services to new and existing customers
- Resolve customer problems through direct personal action
- Perform basic service transactions that take minimal time (stop payments, address changes, etc.).
- Accurately conduct all credit and debit transactions
- Verify cash drawer, balance and prepare daily work
- Receive and disburse money to and from customers following defined policies and procedures.
- Assure teller area is secure and well maintained
- Open New Accounts, to include CD’s, HSA’s and IRA’s
- Other duties as assigned