at MIDLAND STATES BANK in Chicago, Illinois, United States
At Midland States Bank, we believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work each day, we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for our customers, each other and our company. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. At Midland, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you are looking for a place to grow, we encourage you to apply at Midland States Bank, because you belong here.
The Trust Officer is responsible to develop, deepen, and maintain relationships with investment management clients, trust clients, beneficiaries, and other interested parties for an assigned book of business and is expected to maintain and expand the network of centers of influence. The Trust Officer is responsible for assuring compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as applicable regulations.
- Maintains contact with existing clients, beneficiaries, and referral sources on an on-going basis to identify new or additional sales opportunities.
- Represents the Bank in community organizations and activities to enhance the Bank’s image.
- Develops and maintains a referral network of internal and external sources for additional sales opportunities.
- Adheres strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with Bank and regulatory standards, policies and practices.
- Completes all sales activity documentation to provide a record for performance tracking and assist in targeting future sales efforts.
- Performs responsibilities related to creating and administering personal trusts, investment agency, IRA and guardianship accounts.
- Works with outside legal counsel and other professionals to help establish legal and regulatory compliance in the administration of personal trusts, investment agency, IRA and guardianship accounts.
- Functions as the primary contact person for customers regarding their personal trusts, investment agency, IRA and gu
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status