at Northern Trust Company in Chicago, Illinois, United States
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working Model: Hybrid #LI- Hybrid
We have a balanced hybrid working model to ensure you get the flexibility you need, and the successful candidate will spend their time between working in the office and working from home. Standard business hours with occasional nights and weekends
HR Data Analytics Associate Consultant - HR Strategy and Planning
At Northern Trust, data drives all of our decision-making and HR is no exception. The Workforce Analytics team pioneers Northern Trust's approach to talent strategy and organizational growth. As a member of the Client Solutions team within Workforce Analytics, you will play an important role in helping our HR department address the people-related data and analytical needs of internal clients.
The Client Insights and Analytics Associate Consultant for Client Solutions is responsible for delivering data and presenting information in a way that helps inform HR solutions to business needs. You will work together with the Client Insights and Analytics Consultants and interact directly with HR Business Partners (HRBPs) on a regular basis to ensure they are obtaining the data they need and to collect feedback for future enhancements.
- Produce data visualizations to include reports, decks and dashboards on a recurring and ad-hoc basis
- Analyze data to assist with informing areas of focus for HRBPs as they consult with the business on topics such as Talent Management and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Support the HR Consulting Function (HRCF) with data requirements for Cyclical activity (e.g. Annual Review Cycle, Performance Management, Official Title Promotions )
- Provide coaching to internal stakeholders on the capabilities and functionality of the reporting system and available data tools to enable self-service for less complex tasks
- Contribute to projects that create new data offerings or improve existing products based on client needs
- Strive for consistency in delivering data products and look for opportunities to streamline and automate requests where possible
- 1-2 years of demonstrable and practical experience in the Workforce Analytics domain, preferably within HR
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Advanced Excel knowledge, PowerBI an advantage
- Experience in the use of Workday is an advantage
- Sound judgment and discretion when handling confidential information
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity