at Medela LLC in McHenry, Illinois, United States
MEDELA, LLC in McHenry, IL
Project Manager, Sales Applications-Salesforce.com
Hybrid Role; 2 days on-site, 3 days remote
We make a difference in the lives of mothers and babies every day.
Please go to https://www.medela.com/company/medelacares to learn about us.
Medela's US-based manufacturing and development facility is headquartered in McHenry, Illinois www.medela.com
Medela LLC is seeking a Project Manager of Sales Applications-Salesforce.com who is naturally curious, always asking questions, and peeling back the layers to find solutions.
- This position will understand, translate, and help implement business-relevant improvements of Salesforce.com (SFDC) or other relevant applications
- Increase leverage and value creation of Salesforce
- Act as Key Contact person for the Medela Americas Sales Organization, especially key users, in all Sales & Customer Care Application related topics
- Act as Representative of Americas regarding Applications within the Global Sales Excellence Team
What We Offer our Project Manager of Sales Applications-Salesforce.com
- Excellent salary and bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits plan, which is affordable to our employees
- 401K with match
- Pension Plan
- 16-week Paid Parental Leave
- Generous PTO package, plus 14 paid holidays
- A great place to work!
Key Experience Needed: Project Manager of Sales Applications-Salesforce.com
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or equivalent
- A minimum of three years of experience in SFDC usage
- Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud Pardot knowledge required
- Basic SAP knowledge (S4Hana) is preferred
- Experience and knowledge working with Sales Teams and on Sales Process automation
- Salesforce Certifications in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc., is a plus
- Articulate, diligent, and keen to drive results for the broader organization
- Able to work with all levels of management and across divisions
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and simultaneous projects
- A curious and open mindset, eager to learn and develop
- Strategic thinking capacity with a hands-on mentality; strong sense of ownership
- Strong computer and internet skills; software experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of PowerBI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
Position Responsibilities: Project Manager of Sales Applications-Salesforce.com
- Develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of the sales organization and go-to-market strategy to identify opportunities to streamline, automate, or reinforce processes utilizing technology solutions within the region
- Act as a business partner for key users and leadership within the organization...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity