at Meta in Springfield, Illinois, United States
Meta is hiring ASIC Design Engineers within our Infrastructure organization to build cutting edge ASICs in fields such as machine learning, video transcoding and network acceleration. We are looking for talented individuals with deep experience that span one or more of the key areas required to build successful world-class complex SoC and IP for data center applications.
ASIC Engineer, Design Responsibilities:
1. Architecture exploration.
2. Micro-architecture development.
3. RTL development using Verilog, System Verilog and HLS.
4. Soft and hard IP identification, selection and integration.
5. Collaboration with verification and emulation teams in test plan development and debug.
6. Collaboration with implementation team to close the design on timing and power.
7. 10+ years of experience in micro-architecture and RTL development for complex control and data path IPs OR Experience in SoC Micro-architecture, Design and Integration.
8. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
9. Experience in data path development.
10. Experience in CPU, NOC, Memory and Peripheral Subsystems.
11. Experience with Synthesis, Timing Closure and Formal Verification Methodology.
12. Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related areas.
$166,000/year to $237,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta’s Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law