at Wintrust Financial Corporation in Northbrook, Illinois, United States
Wintrust is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion assets under management and traded on the NASDAQ:WTFC. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries with over 170 banking locations in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including commercial and life insurance premium financing, short-term accounts receivable financing, out-sourced administrative services, mortgage origination and purchase, wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Why join us?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune (past 8 years) and Employee Recommended award by the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
- Competitive pay and discretionary or incentive bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition reimbursement to name a few
- Family-friendly work hours
- With 175+ community bank locations, we offer opportunities to grow and develop in your career
- Promote from within culture
Why join this team?
- We have a culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit
- We offer multiple opportunities for development and upward mobility
What Youll Do
- Ensure legal compliance and mitigate risk related to employment by investigating employee complaints, interpreting and applying corporate policies with fairness and consistency and, ensuring compliance with local, state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Engage and influence senior leaders to support and implement consistent HR initiatives, processes and policies across the organization.
- Link HR programs, practices and policies with business strategies and objectives.
- Lead efforts for key HR programs such as LDR/Succession Review, Performance Management, Compensation Planning and Diversity Programs.
- Work with Executive Leadership to develop each charters talent strategy to move the needle on employee engagement, turnover, affirmative action plans and employee development or promotion opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for cross-charter process improvements, automation and common program offerings.
- Advise Executive Leadership on trends and insights of current talent (engagement, diversity, retention) and candidate pool (acquisitions, networking guidance).
- Assist leaders with business case development for workforce planning, add to staff and budget development.
- Serve as Liaison for Business and Talent Acquisition where necessary.]
- Participate in escalated ER issues as liaison for HR BP and ER Center of Excellence.
- Partner with centers of excellence on the creation and execution of talent management programs, both customized for the relevant business function as well as enterprise wide programs.
- Advise HR Business Partners on political landscape and influencing opportunities.
- 5-8 years working in HR
- 3+ years of prior HR Business Partner experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Medical Insurance Dental Vision Life insurance Accidental death and dismemberment Short-term and long term Disability...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity