at Advanced Technology Services in Peoria, Illinois, United States
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Challenge and influence forecast/budget at business unit level
· Develop and enhance financial reports
· Supports 2+ primary business unit functions
· Support month-end close
· Support operations in understanding basic accounting and finance principals
· Moderate level financial analysis (scenario modeling, basic commercial elements, combining non-financial metrics)
· Developing & building relationships with business unit leadership
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
· Advanced excel experience (pivot tables, arrays, macros)
· 1-3 years of related experience
· Capable of training others in core accounting & finance principals
· Basic level of delivering informational financial presentation
· Has/develops basic understanding of ATS business model
· Detail oriented
· Ability to self-manage and communicate effectively
· Strong presentation skills
· Proactive mindset
· Critical thinking
· Ownership and accountability
· Business acumen
· Customer Focus
· Personal Discipline
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle,or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear. The employee is also required to use a telephone with headset for verbal troubleshooting, frequent use of a standard keyboard and computer to document calls in a ticketing system, and occasional use of other office equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 30 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods and use close and color vision. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here. (https://tbcdn.talentbrew.com/company/37820/v1\_0/pdf/ats-job-applicant-and-employee-privacy-notice.pdf)
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account