at MIDLAND STATES BANK in Effingham, Illinois, United States
At Midland States Bank, we believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work each day, we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for our customers, each other and our company. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. At Midland, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you are looking for a place to grow, we encourage you to apply at Midland States Bank, because you belong here.
This position provides quality customer service via the telephone. The Customer Care Specialist ensures customers receive excellent service by answering questions, resolving problems, and processing requests related to a wide variety of banking-related needs.
- Answers all inbound banking-related calls routed directly to Midland States Bank, by appropriately resolving/answering questions or transferring to the appropriate representative for resolution.
- Performs outbound courtesy calls to inform customers about related products and services.
- Understands and able to explain features and benefits of Midland States Bank’s products and services in order to appropriately recommend to the customer.
- Ability to identify cross sale/sales opportunities and refer to sales staff.
- Possess solid understanding of fees and escalation procedures.
- Effectively uses all systems to retrieve and maintenance key account information, as well as to track and resolve problems relating to customer accounts.
- Provides high level of quality service by using excellent telephone etiquette.
- Responsible for taking and processing research requests, coordinating an appropriate s
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status