at Slalom LLC in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionWho You'll Work With
Slalom is a purpose-led, global business and technology consulting company. From strategy to implementation, our approach is fiercely human. In seven countries and 44 markets, we deeply understand our customers-and their customers-to deliver practical, end-to-end solutions that drive meaningful impact. Backed by close partnerships with over 400 leading technology providers, our 13,000+ strong team helps people and organizations dream bigger, move faster, and build better tomorrows for all. We're honored to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, including being one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For seven years running. Learn more at slalom.com.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to grow and lead one of our largest and most strategic Life Sciences accounts on a global scale.
The main responsibilities of a Global Client Partner (GCP) are representing Slalom's services at the designated account(s), setting strategic growth direction, delivering solutions, leading/coaching teams, driving sales, and leading account management.You will be responsible for leading the growth of the global account, including revenue, margin, and customer love across all geographies.
What You'll Do:
- Create a mid- and long-term vision. Cast the global account strategy and goals; obtain buy in from stakeholders on strategic direction
- Drive profitable growth. Amplify and accelerate Slalom's footprint within designated account
- Create strong, sustaining relationships. Develop and socialize the power map of the account and create and maintain high trust relationships with VP and C-level clients across BUs & geographies; make connections across the client's business and within Slalom to bring the best of Slalom to your client(s)
- Create governance process. Including decision making, standard account processes, purchasing/selling cycles.
- Drive business development with the proper information, tools, and subject matter expertise to identify, qualify, solution and sell engagements that support client(s) goals and bring meaningful work to Slalom consultants
- Responsible for managing all Slalom processes to serve your client including, MSA (Master Services Agreement) and/or rate card negotiations, staffing, currency translation
- Creating a sense of community. Across the markets, drive community connection account through vision, operations, town halls, team events, opportunities to collaborate across Slalom teams
- Communicate results, progress, areas of improvement to stakeholders (local market leaders, global team leaders) on a regular basis; educate on trends and themes as they develop across the account
- Relentlessly drive understanding of context & client strategy. Deeply understand your client(s) business, such that you can effectively partner with your client(s) to influence strategic direction and identify ways Slalom can help them achieve business objectives
- Amplify the Life Sciences industry perspective. This includes industry specific skills, context, technologies, and community that are required to be successful on that account
- A leader with a growth mindset
- Minimum 12+ years of account/delivery management experience with accountability leading $30M + in revenue with a multi-national client
- Prior experience in a senior leadership role in a consulting environment (required)
- Prior experience working within the Life Sciences industry (Commercial and/or R&D)
- Previous P&L responsibilities
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision-making skills
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.