at Teksystems in Naperville, Illinois, United States
Description:Technical Support Analyst to work from our corporate office in Lisle, Illinois. Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager; this position will provide Tier 2 desktop / field technical support and escalate to Tier 3 accordingly. Fulfill service requests for support of desktop, laptop PC’s, OS, patches, application installation / support, service, and administration.
Position Responsibilities Include:
• Performs IT service, administration, installation and deployment requests for desktop and laptop technology, including site start-ups / moves / closures, peripherals, printers, USB devices, wireless NIC, CD/DVD and other desktop/laptop connected devices
• Uses troubleshooting and problem resolution skills to resolve PC and application problems reported by users
• Follows up on all open calls/perform call-back as defined by procedure or as directed
• Maintains accurate and timely call logs of inquiries and resolutions in the case management system
• Assists in implementation of support for new users, processes, and software
• Assists in field technology deployment as directed
• Research problems and documents solutions to provide knowledgebase for Service Desk
• Responsible for PC, hardware and software physical inventory including receiving, unpacking, building/configuring, and updating the appropriate asset management records
• Periodically conducts physical inventory of PC’s, peripherals, and software
• Collaborate with LAN technicians/network administrators to ensure efficient operation of the company’s desktop computing environment
• Answer to and perform moves, adds, and changes (MAC) requests
• Provide off-hours support as needed
• Other duties as assigned.
Windows 10, Support, Hardware, Imaging, Office 365, Deployment, Troubleshooting, Desktop, Installation, Wireless access point, Cabling, Active directory
Top Skills Details:
Windows 10,Support,Hardware,Imaging,Office 365,Deployment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• College degree or equivalent combination of education, training required
• MCDST, MSSA or MCSE desirable
• 3-5 years of experience in PC related support role in multi-location support environment
• Must have expert PC skills with WIN OS (WIN7/WIN10) and MS 365 office applications
• Basic knowledge of MS AD, SharePoint, Exchange and anti-virus software
• Basic knowledge of WIFI and WAN
• Experience working in a PC environment of 2000 or more PC’s
• 3-5 years of experience with building PC’s using imaging and installation scripts
• Demonstrated aptitude to quickly learn new applications and technologies
• Self-motivated with an energetic disposition
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Customer-friendly attitude and ability to work in a team environment
• Outstanding organization skills with keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
• Resolves and ensures resolution of level 2 issues so as to minimize end-user down-time and escalates to Tier 3 in a timely fashion
• May need to be on call when there are deadlines or critical issues after hours
• If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors
• May require up to 50% travel to branches throughout North America as needed.About TEKsystems:
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.