at The Kraft Heinz Foods Company in Chicago, Illinois, United States
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision:To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will work closely with a multidisciplinary agile team to build high quality data pipelines driving analytic solutions. These solutions will generate insights from our connected data, enabling Kraft Heinz to advance data-driven decision-making capabilities across the enterprise. You will have a deep understanding of data architecture, data engineering, data analysis, and reporting -- and a basic understanding of data science techniques and workflows, as well as the business processes supported by the data pipeline. Examples of problems you will tackle include helping R&D determine the next generation of household products, revolutionizing consumer engagement with personally relevant content, and reinventing our supply chain to eliminate food waste. Furthermore, you will:
* Design, develop, optimize, and maintain data architecture and pipelines that adhere to ELT principles and business goals
* Solve complex data problems to deliver insights that helps our business to achieve their goals
* Create data products for Business Intelligence Engineers, Business Analyst and data scientist team members to improve their productivity
* Advise, consult, mentor and coach other data and analytic professionals on data standards and practices
* Foster a culture of sharing, re-use, design for scale stability, and operational efficiency of data and analytical solutions
* Lead the evaluation, implementation and deployment of emerging tools and process for analytic data engineering in order to improve our productivity as a team
* Develop and deliver communication and education plans on analytic data engineering capabilities, standards, and processes
* Partner with machine learning engineers, business intelligence engineers and solutions architects to develop technical architectures for strategic enterprise projects and initiatives.
* Learn about machine learning, data science, computer vision, artificial intelligence, statistics, and/or applied mathematics.Location(s)Chicago/Aon Center
Base Salary Range: $96,800.00 - $121,000.00Target Total Cash Range:... For full info follow application link.
It is the continuing policy of The Kraft Heinz Company to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
Final candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship. Exceptions requesting work visa sponsorship will be reviewed on a case to case basis.