at Kelly Services in Joliet, Illinois, United States
Kelly is hiring a Chemical Technician I for one of our clients in Joliet, IL
+ Positions open (3)
+ ***This is for a Nights shift, rotating schedule. Employee will work 12 hour shifts. They would work Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday and then start over on that Monday. So they get a 3 day weekend every other weekend. (DuPont schedule)
+ Shift Hours: 6pm to 6am
+ Training Shift: Candidate will train on day shift 6am to 6pm, before moving to nights
+ Temp to hire (Will evaluate performance after 3 months)
+ Pay: $24
+ Once hired on full time the pay will go up to $26.81/hour.
Ecolab is seeking a Lab Technician who will be responsible for analytical testing that will be used in the development of new product specifications. In this position you will perform quality testing, maintenance, and calibrations of the instruments in addition to assisting in the development of new test methods as needed.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
- Assist in maintaining the productivity and organization of a busy research laboratory
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures and make recommends for their improvement
- Participate in scientific discussion and critical thinking
- Support PhaseGate methodology and documentation
- Assemble test materials and equipment to expedite test procedures
- Perform laboratory testing under the supervision of scientists and project leaders
- Record test results accurately and concisely in a laboratory notebook
- Assist in analyzing and interpreting experimental data
- Maintain clean and safe work facility
- Knowledge of laboratory practices, scientific terminology, and the characterization and preparation of materials used in routine and special procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- A high attention to detail and quality in results
- Must be able to establish and meet deadlines to produce independent results, while building a network of resources in the company
- Must work well with other team members, including design engineers
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Associate’s degree and 2+ years of experience working in a lab environment
- B.S./B.A degree in Chemistry or similar
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here (https://stg-mkj.staffingfuture.dev/help-support-working-with-kelly-us/#Benefits) for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
You should know:
Your safety matters! Visit the COVID-19 Resource Center (https://stg-mkj.staffingfuture.dev/covid-19-resource-center) for the latest information, policies, and frequently asked questions.
Why Kelly ® Science & Clinical?
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire industry experts just like you. Our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world’s most critical challenges. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills, interests, and career goals-it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background and education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get your expertise noticed.
Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we’re obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it’s about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It’s the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It’s the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life-just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.