at MIDLAND STATES BANK in Chicago, Illinois, United States
At Midland States Bank, we believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work each day, we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for our customers, each other and our company. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. At Midland, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you are looking for a place to grow, we encourage you to apply at Midland States Bank, because you belong here.
The Trust Administrator I is responsible for servicing and maintaining existing relationships with investment management clients, trust clients, beneficiaries, and other interested parties in partnership with the accounts' designated trust officer.
- Serve as additional point of contact for existing clients in partnership with the assigned relationship manager.
- Maintains contact with existing clients, beneficiaries, and referral sources to deliver agreed upon services, address customer inquiries and resolve servicing issues.
- Represents the Bank in community activities and industry organizations to enhance the Bank’s image.
- Interpret trust documents and client account agreements.
- Exercise judgement in determining how to process client requests.
- Make recommendation for fiduciary approvals by Trust Officer or Committee."