at Alvarez & Marsal Holdings LLC in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Alvarez & Marsal's Tax practice is seeking a technology operations administrator to join the tax technology team. This hire will aid in supporting and maintain the technology operations for the global practice. This includes vendor management, agreement renewal, solution deployment, software QA, and UAT.
Provide support to various management and operational functions, including, but not limited to, invoice processing, license renewal, vendor management
Serve as an end-user's first line of contact for a variety of issues.
Conduct QA checks to ensure product standards and specifications.
Responsible for, or supporting the planning, resourcing, preparation and execution of internal meetings.
Review, research and/or enter data in various systems to support respective functional area.
Assists in designing user interfaces for web-based applications based on an understanding of data use and client need.
Assists in providing user support for applications and solutions
Analyzes and solves basic technical problems with applications and solutions
Assists in documenting requirements from clients.
Assists in developing programming specifications, logic flow charts and process diagrams.
Codes, tests, debugs and refines programs and solutions under guidance from manager or development staff
Manage software licenses, avoiding unnecessary spending where possible.
Keep up-to-date with new software products and license rule changes.
Prepare and assist with annual budgetary planning.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Time management, organizational and multitasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintain, a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals
- A natural flair for problem solving and an entrepreneurial approach to work
- A strong interest in technology and its use in business processes
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies
- Excellent communication and business writing skills
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity