at Rose International Inc. in Lake Zurich, Illinois, United States
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Senior Software Engineer
Period: 06/19/2023 to 10/31/2023
Location: Moline, IL 61265
Senior Software Engineer
Specific Position Requirements
This position is open to both local and fully remote candidates. If fully remote, there could be occasional travel required to the Moline, IL office.
Position Focus: SAP Functional knowledge of Sales & Distribution (SD) and Financial (FI) modules. ABAP expertise is required. Looking for a Technical (ABAP) Developer with integration experience with SD/FI
- 7+ years of experience in developing using core SAP ABAP. This includes using OOP and all SAP enhancement techniques
- Functional and technical experience in both SD and FI modules
- 5+ years of experience in development using Fiori/UI5
- 5+ years of experience working with IDocs, Proxies, and Webservices
- 5+ years of experience in developing in Gateway, and OData technologies
- 2+ years of experience in SAP PI
Desired Skills/Experience – ***These are PREFERRED, but not required***
-Functional experience with CO module
- 5+ years of experience in HANA data modeling using Hana Studio. This includes creating and maintaining attribute, analytic and calculation views
- experience configuring, developing, and/or troubleshooting PI interfaces
- experience in cloud development with platforms like AWS, Azure, SAP Cloud Platform
- experience working with agile software design methodology for development and documentation.
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).