at McHenry County College in Crystal Lake, Illinois, United States
0 - 15 per week | Schedule will vary depending on student's class schedule.
Assist Fitness Center staff with daily tasks.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Clean exercise equipment
- Launder towels
- Organize and put away weight equipment
- Greet people/answer phone at front desk
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Background Check
- Completion of New Employee Training
- Must be currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for Fall/Spring semester
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above (if first semester student, GPA requirement is waived)
- If student qualifies for Federal Work Study, the student will be hired as a Federal Work Study employee to utilize these funds
"MCC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN ITS COLLEGE COMMUNITY"
McHenry County College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color sex, national origin, or disability.
See Nondiscrimination Statement for details. http://www.mchenry.edu/nondiscrimination