at Deloitte in Springfield, Illinois, United States
Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers’ interactions with the public sector.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Digital Customer offering helps public sector and higher education clients transform their businesses and customer interactions through innovative digital experiences. We work with our clients to create, design and deploy digital products that increase adoption and drive measurable results.
- 3+ years of configuration experience with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE product (Sales/Customer Service/Marketing)
- 3+ years of customization experience with Dataverse and Model-driven Power Apps (OData, Plugins, Workflows, Cloud Flows, API integration using SDK)
- Integration experience with third party systems using APIs (REST/SOAP)/Dataflows/SSIS
- Azure services integration with Dynamics 365
- DevOps integration with source control system, dynamics solution, and environment troubleshooting
- Own code quality, unit testing, packaging of the code, solution management
Preferred Skills – Develop and support Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Azure based applications
- Develop, deploy, and unit test integration components using approved tools
- Troubleshoot components developed on Dynamics 365 and Azure platform and help in resolving defects
- Ability to work independently with strong communication skills and client presence
- Developed Dynamics 365 solution
- Technical interpretation of business requirementsAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account