at PeopleReady in Peoria, Illinois, United States
Shipping And Receiving Clerk
PeopleReady of Peoria, IL is now hiring Shipping and Receiving Clerks! Package, ship, receive, and perform other warehouse and shipping duties while following established procedures.
Apply today and you could start as soon as tomorrow. No resume or interview required – yep, you read that right.
As a PeopleReady associate you’ll benefit from:
- The freedom to work where you want, when you want and as often as you want.
- Next-day pay* for many of our open positions.
- The ability to choose long-term positions for steady work or short-term positions if you just want some extra cash.
- The ability to sign up for jobs right from our mobile app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $14.75 / Hour
What you’ll be doing as a Shipping And Receiving Clerk:
- Receive and process material orders daily, including accepting and labeling deliveries, and distribute packages and letters internally.
- Prepare shipping documents and schedule freight pickups as required
- Route freight to provide the most economical transport of goods, and meet customer requirements
- Prepare products, spare parts, return parts, or other items for shipment
- Inspect freight upon arrival, document signs of damage, resolve freight claims in a timely manner
- Verify receipts of purchased goods from suppliers, locate product, process paperwork, and complete all necessary transactions
- Pick parts and product from inventory locations
- Perform cycle counts and assist with developing actions to correct inventory issues
- Maintain shipping supply inventory
- Operate forklift and other material handling equipment to move material to and from shipping or receiving platform to storage area or work area
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Assist and support the Shipping and Receiving department, and Production Supervisor with other tasks as needed.
Shift timings - 1st Shift (Day)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer skills – Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized and proficient in database management and recordkeeping
- Background check required
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today. In case you missed it, no resumes or interviews are required!
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.