in County, IL
Maintenance Electrician Responsibilities & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of proven experience in the electrical/electronics, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic
- Preferred Manufacturing Experience
- Some Mechanical Experience/Knowledge
- Computer skills
- Advanced Electrical ability
- Advanced Programming
- Testing and visually inspects machinery and equipment.
- Trouble shooting machinery and equipment.
- Dismantling of defective machines and equipment and installation of new or repaired parts
- Cleaning and/or lubricating of shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery
- Installing and repairing of electrical apparatus as determined by training and skill set of technician
- Performs the following type of maintenance activities: Advanced electrical work, Facility repairs Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Pump repairs and maintenance, Basic to advanced HVAC, Masonry, Carpentry & Plumbing
- Follows plant safety procedures and guidelines
- Know emergency procedures and what to do in the event of power outages, machine failures, workplace injuries, etc.
- Wears and utilizes personal protective equipment (PPE) as required
- Understand and identifies Lock-out/Tag-out procedures
- Informs supervisor of safety issues; reports any workplace injury or incident immediately
Basic to Advanced PLC
- Follow plant quality practices including Good Manufacturing Practices, or GMP’s