in County, IL
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Move stock and other materials to and from storage and production areas by hand or other equipment
• Ability to move between products around warehouse to cycle count materials
• Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments, material and equipment needs
• Ability to hand build pallets per MO
• Attach identifying labels to containers, and/or mark them with identifying information
• Secure material and products for transport to designated areas by using the stretch-wrapper machine
• Assists other workers with specific tasks as requested
• Follows plant safety procedures and guidelines
• Know emergency procedures and what to do in the event of power outages, machine failures, workplace injuries, etc.
• Wears and utilizes personal protective equipment (PPE) as required
• Understand and identifies Lock-out/Tag-out procedures
• Informs supervisor of safety issues; reports any workplace injury or incident immediately
• Actively participates in the D&W safety improvement process/activities, e.g. Hazard Identification, Safety Suggestions, Safety Teams, etc.
• Follow plant quality practices including Good Manufacturing Practices, or GMP’s
• Supports the Plant’s Food Safety initiatives by completing plant required Food Safety training and by implementing / complying with the required practices.