at Alvarez & Marsal Holdings LLC in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Alvarez & Marsal Corporate Performance Improvement (A&M CPI) provides management consulting services to help companies improve performance through top line growth and bottom-line expense management. We partner with our clients to identify opportunities, enhance efficiencies, and maintain a competitive advantage. Our lean, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers and doers who can positively impact our clients while living our core values of integrity, quality, fun, objectivity, and personal reward.
A&M is a firm that values results-oriented leadership and strong people skills. We put a premium on individuals with the right experience who can deliver the most value. Additionally, we provide frequent opportunities to take on greater responsibility and always support employees in professional development. At A&M, you will work alongside world class consultants and former industry executives to deliver gold standard work for our clients. A successful candidate will enjoy an environment that emphasizes entrepreneurship and minimal hierarchy and bureaucracy.
Our Digital and Technology Services practice is looking for consultants with experience in Medicaid IT, who understand Medicaid policy, and have experience with large programs. The ideal candidate has the ability to assess the overall IT environment and evaluate alignment and misalignment in Medicaid systems.
Candidates should have experience in multiple of the following:
- Medicaid IT
- Medicaid Policy and Regulations
- Business process reengineering
- Data Architecture and Integration
- IT Assessment/governance
- Program and Project Management
- Identifying key client business issues
- Determine client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches
- Evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement
- Implementing and overseeing the quality of deliverables
- Effectively managing the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance
- Developing and presenting proposals and material for business development activities
- Acting as a mentor in the development of others
- Outcome oriented
- Entrepreneurial and commercial approach
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal/team skills, high E.Q.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to address strategic issues and act tactically understanding cross functional requirements
- 4+ years of relevant industry and consulting experience
- Comfortable with travel
The following are the annual base salary ranges, commensurate with experience: Manager: $135,000-$165,000; Director: $150,000-$205,000. In addition, A&M offers a discretionary bonus program which is based on a number of factors, including individual and firm performance. Please ask your recruiter for details.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity