at S&C Electric Company in CHICAGO, Illinois, United States
Working among a team of Engineers in Research & Development, develop and test electrical reliability design for electronics of smart grid system and high voltage power hardware. Duties:
- Conduct compliance and certification testing.
- Perform reliability analysis in accordance with best industry practices.
- Recommend design modifications to achieve reliability targets and obtain certifications.
- Analyze the field failure data and define reliability goal for new projects.
- Conduct component selection, life and stress analysis for power electronics.
- Provide physics-of-Failure analysis and simulation for circuit design.
- Power electronics reliability design, IGBT reliability analysis.
- Perform HALT, HASS, ESS.
- Define ALT test and reliability demonstration testing, and predict the lifetime of products.
- Develop and publish reliability metrics for S&C products.