at Coilcraft in Cary, Illinois, United States
Coilcraft is a successful, privately held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high-quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunication, computers, automotive, broadband communications, and consumer electronics.
The Contract Administrator supports the sales department by negotiating, reviewing, and preparing standards and other agreements primarily for the sales and distribution of Coilcraft products.
- Negotiate, draft, manage, and if necessary seek approval for, recurring agreements such as sales agreements, software license agreements, confidentiality agreements, purchase order terms and conditions and consulting agreements.
- Review and analyze bids and proposals for compliance with company policies.
- Work with product groups to evaluate and ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of bids, proposals, and agreements.
- Work with all involved departments to process questions and resolve problems and variances that may occur during the contract term.
- Propose appropriate contracts to support the implementation of new business practices, products, and marketing programs.
- Draft non-standard agreements for attorney review and approval.
- Understand and administer anti-corruption program requirements related to sales.
- Coordinate tracking of overseas and contract manufacturing sales to support rep firms.
- Reconcile and distribute global sales by account.
- Interact with all levels of internal personnel and external business partners to facilitate mutually beneficial solutions.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or Paralegal degree.
- 5+ years of professional-level experience, preferably in sales or customer service.
- Experience with international business preferred
- Ability to multi-task, manage deadlines, and balance work
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with business partners and colleagues
We offer competitive pay and benefits including health and life insurance, holidays, vacation building to 4 weeks in 10 years, sick time, tuition assistance, 401(k) with company match, and profit sharing.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account