at Coilcraft in Cary, Illinois, United States
Coilcraft is a successful, privately held company in Cary, IL, with a worldwide reputation for high-quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunication, computers, automotive, broadband communications, and consumer electronics.
The ideal candidate will support the sales department by negotiating, reviewing, and preparing standards and other agreements primarily for the sales and distribution of Coilcraft products.
- Manage contract requests and track the status of all contracts
- Prepare, review, and negotiate contracts, ensuring compliance with company policies and regulations
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure contracts are executed effectively
- Analyze contracts to identify potential issues and recommend solutions to mitigate risk
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to ensure they understand the contract terms and obligations
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, law or a related field
- 0-2 years of experience in a contract management role
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations; applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.