at THOUVENOT, WADE & MOERCHEN Inc. in Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Are you a good writer with a knack for organizing and an eye for graphic design? Do you have experience writing proposals for professional services in the architecture / engineering / construction (AEC) industry? If so, TWM wants to talk to you. We are currently taking applications for an experienced Full-Time Proposal Writer with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to help with proposal efforts across the organization.
Experience Level: 3-5 years of experience in technical writing, marketing, communications, and/or graphic design, preferably in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry.
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week, with the possibility of overtime on occasion.
Location: Based in Swansea, Illinois or St. Louis, Missouri with occasional reporting to the other office ideally 1 day per week. Initial months may require more time in Swansea.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead all aspects of the qualifications-based selection (QBS) proposal effort from start to finish, monitoring and driving progress to meet multiple deadlines.
- Assist in maintaining résumés, boilerplate information, project descriptions, photographs, pre-qualifications, and other marketing materials.
- Assist with data entry into client management system.
- Assist with preparation of presentations, exhibits, general advertising, and other materials.
- Other special projects as assigned.