at Per Se Group in Batavia, Illinois, United States
Per Sé Group is seeking a General Laborer to work on a contract assignment at our client’s facility in the western Chicago suburbs. Our client is a family-owned business who takes pride in being able to offer their customers creative solutions to their most challenging packaging needs. Some of their innovative ideas have even been patented! If you have considerable dock or warehouse experience and seek to join a dynamic team who are goal oriented and passionate about serving their customer’s needs while providing the highest level of service for generations to come, apply now!
- Working with trailers to load and unload as well as stacking and staging materials.
- Ability to work well within a team environment while dealing with receiving departments and material handling.
- Demonstrates initiative to exceed KPIs and is always looking for ongoing training and development to continually improve results.
- Having a strong focus on the delivery of service to the customer’s needs.
- Frequently lifting heavy materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Forklift and material handling experience is a plus.
- Highschool Diploma with field experience is required.
- Eagerness to grow within the company from production leads to supervisors to technical labor to operators to decision makers.