at Coilcraft in Cary, Illinois, United States
Production Planning Associate
Coilcraft, Inc., founded in 1945, is an established worldwide organization specializing in the manufacturing of magnetic components with headquarters located in Cary, Illinois. We are seeking an individual to work in our Manufacturing Operations Department.
- Compile reports to ensure that raw material inventory complies with applicable requirements.
- Review production systems for any non-standard occurrences.
- Maintain the operating system database to improve planning accuracy continuously.
- Compare finished goods inventory and work in process against job sizing.
- Review production schedules to ensure timely customer delivery.
- Cultivate positive working relationships with assigned teams and all departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience in production, production scheduling, or inventory control in a manufacturing or similar facility.
- Preference for 1-2 years of experience working with an MRP system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC and data entry skills.
- Experience in SQL query writing is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.