at Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Tech Specialist – Software Engineering (Multiple Positions - FT), Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc., Chicago, IL. Participate within a cross-functional team (Quality assurance and Business Analysts) and the broader development organization in identifying system impacts and defining and implementing solutions. Develop designs for all aspects of a system, as well as mentors Leads in the design process. Champion the shift-left approach to testing and automation and an inclusive, whole team approach to software development. Deliver high-quality testable application capabilities. Mentor and influence team members on multiple projects and promote architecture and development best practices. Collaborate with support teams for production customer issues and resolutions. Generate ideas and create tools for operation teams to better support the market controls and monitoring for global customers.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field, and 5 years of related work experience.
Must have 5 years of experience with/in:
- Building test automation frameworks for Web, Windows Desktop UI, and API services;
- Supporting globally distributed front office customer base via case escalation and partnering with internal operations/support teams; and
- Automating and improving current CI/CD pipeline standards.
Must have 4 years of experience with/in:
- Full Stack Development of real time, low latency browser based front-end trading systems; and
- Implementing software deployment capabilities with containerization and cloud technologies.
To apply, please email resume to: Careers@cmegroup.com and reference: IL0108.