at ATI Physical Therapy in Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States
The Director of Supply Chain and Procurement will lead category management, including strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, procurement, and supply strategies, for indirect goods and services, ensuring acquisition that meets ATI requirements and competitive prices. Additionally, this role will manage and direct staff activities in support of the supply chain and procurement function, including creation and execution of policy and processes, technology implementation and operational efficiencies.
- Implement category strategies, including procurement processes, negotiations and contracting, risk assessment and preparation of risk mitigation plans for supplier
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with suppliers to ensure successful implementation and support.
- Lead plans for strategic sourcing and category management aligned with organization’s priorities and determine delegated scopes to be supported by business teams.
- Communicates and collaborates with all levels of management to determine specific procurement and contracting needs and to sponsor effective Supply Chain solutions to meet those needs.
- Lead supplier relationship and performance management, including measurement, resolving critical quality and delivery issues with suppliers
- Define and implement business continuity planning, governance, and management for all types of supplier and supply chain risks
- Manage direct engagement with suppliers and cross functional teams to drive implementation of business objectives, including cost and risk reduction, category strategy development, financial objectives and supplier performance improvements.
- Manage supplier development and relationships to ensure continuity of goods and services that meet the quality, service, and price performance standards of the company.
- Leverage data, systems, and tools to drive supplier/contract compliance
- Respond to non-compliance and bypass of policies and procedures
- Identify, develop, and implement changes and improvements to supply chain procedures and processes
- Measure and monitor budget; provide ongoing updates to employees and leadership
- Maintain a work atmosphere that results in positive working relationships with suppliers, stakeholders, and co-workers
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 7 years of sourcing and procurement experience for indirect categories, preferably in the retail, healthcare, or restaurant industry
- 2 years of experience in procurement operations, supply chain management and logistics
- 4 years leadership experience
- Experience in building materials, professional services, and technology categories
- Experience in an environment with centralized sourcing and selection and decentralized users
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Proven negotiation, conflict resolution, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Solid process and project management skills with the ability to manage change and a natural inclination for planning strategy and executing tactically
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to identify improvement opportunities using both quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations and demonstrated proficiency in managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with strong initiative and ability to work unsupervised
- Attention to detail; able to draw conclusions from detail
- Intermediate to expert ability to use spreadsheets & databases, BI tools, MS Office PowerPoint, and Word
- Expert in managing PO application, contract lifecycle management application and establishing processes and policies aligned with other enterprise systems, e.g., Accounts Payable, ordering portals
Job Locations US-IL-Bolingbrook
Job Category Corporate – Accounting/Finance
Pay Class Full Time